HKNBA Membership Benefits
The core benefits we offer to our members are:
- Closer connection between Hong Kong and Nepal for business development and social service.
- Networking functions to provide the opportunity for contact between fellow members to exchange and widen business opportunities.
- Forum, seminars and meetings with expert speakers for understanding and discussing relevant business and trade issues.
- Annual ball, business conferences, seminars, business luncheons, business awards etc for social networking.
- Free listing on the HKNBA website.
- Discounted participation fee when joining business functions organized by the Hong Kong-Nepalese Business Association Limited.
HKNBA was established in December 2016 to reinvigorate its activities and functions to keep up with the changing needs of the Nepalese community in Hong Kong, as well as create an opportunity for dynamic business synergy between Hong Kong and Nepal. Kicking the year off with the celebration of the New Year, we have finalized the new committee members of HKNBA on 18th December 2016 and is currently planning to fill the Year 2017 with social and business activities, ranging from a casual networking lunch to annual balls to a more organized business functions such as business luncheons, business awards and an international forum in Hong Kong and Nepal.
The HKNBA Forum serves as a platform for business interaction in a global context as well as a framework for networking and co-operation amongst members. As for the HKNBA Business Awards Program, this will be an annual event which aims to provide recognition for entrepreneurs and companies which strive for excellence in aspects of international trade between Nepal and Hong Kong.